Let me get this right:

MMY is a diabetic (very treatable by Ayurveda BTW) with coronary artery
disease, status post myocardial infarction, and a very paranoid
megalomaniac after world power who steals money from the dying and
dead? Oh yeah he also uses western medicine while telling others to
avoid it.

Now, please correct me if I am wrong here, I thought enlightened
physiology meant perfect health? Isn't CAD a stress related disease?
Repeated studies independent of the TMO has shown that a radical
vegetarian diet and meditation, properly done, reverses CAD. What's
wrong with this picture?

What's the obvious conclusion here?