<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jyouells2000"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Brigante"
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> ><<snip>>>
> >
> > > To speak of more level headed, statistically accurate ways for
the
> > TMO
> > > to do research strikes me as almost absurd. In fact, we are now
> > > discussing an organization that can't even keep it's word for
the
> > > duration of a 2 week 'recertification' course. It's renigging
on the
> > > very promise that got the folks to go in the first place.
> > >
> > > The disconnect here is amazing. If any other business or
religious
> > > organization did these things, how would we judge this?
> > >
> > > JohnY
> >
> > **********
> >
> > Oh come on, like there is some large organization that operates
> > rationally and honestly? Like the Catholic Church? Enron? the
> > stupidity of TM mgmt is not unique -- it simply reflects the fact
> > that the constituency of the TM community is a few fries short of
> > happy meal, which is the same reason why the American public is
> > represented by Dumbya.
>

> OK, how 'bout - dishonesty and disception, not stupidity....
certainly
>  NOT reflection .... (and W's  'dumbness' is more a reflection and
> projection of the press, than the truth...)
>
> JohnY

*********

Stupidity is a camp-mate of dishonesty and disception, and if you
don't think Dumbya is deceptive and dishonest, I'm not sure where you
get your news from. As far as dumb, Dumbya does his best to prove
that case every day:

http://slate.com/id/2117086/

The point is, every group gets the management it deserves, that's why
the horrible citizens of the Kaliyuga get horrible leaders, to one
degree or another as the average level of consciousness in the
population warrants.