I find it interesting that a study that is outside the usual paradigm
of what we
as a culture believe should be met with ridicule. We are so confident
in what
we know or think we know that we do not have the capacity to measure
our
own ignorance.

Today we take it for granted that in medieval times, people were
ignorant
about how the human body functioned. They knew nothing about how
diseases were transmitted, for example, or of the circulation of the
blood.  We
know so much more about how the human body works, and yet in medieval
times they had equal confidence in their own medical knowledge. They
thought they were right.

I can forsee a time hundreds of  years from now when people look back
with
mystified amusement at how early 21st century people thought they
knew so
much about human health and well-being and yet were entirely ignorant
of
such basic things as which direction you should face when sleeping,
or which
direction your house should face.

And, my dear Sally Sunshine, I think you should rename yourself Sally
Downpour or Sally Rainstorm, since you pour cold water on everything.