In a message dated 5/1/05 7:43:05 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Good, so you now agree that it is not just 'nature kulling off
humans', as you stated. You have now changed your position to my
position, that humans are responsible, and must be held responsible.
And no-one wants to hold China responsible for the annihilation of
Tibetan culture.
No, I have not changed my position one bit. Wars and the genocide that often accompanies wars is all a part of nature and if you subscribe to the philosophy that man is not in tune with nature that would be the reason nature has to deal with mankind in such a "cruel" manor. I have never said that mankind is not responsible for genocide or wars or our own behavior in any way because we all have free will and can make choices. Can you see the difference?< I don't think anybody outside China likes what China is doing to the Tibetans, but what do you propose should be done?Please be specific.