In a message dated 5/1/05 7:49:42 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> consistently said that Human actions
> are not in accord with natural  law. Try thinking outside of the box
> for once.

> ---That was thinking  outside the box? How TMO that was!  ;)

I just quoted Maharishi, not my own opinion. The reason I quoted it
was because MDIXON was using Maharishi to justify an argument so I
quoted M to counter such usage.

You seem to have some trouble understanding MMY. War, Genocide, anything that causes unhappiness to mankind is the natural result of man not living in accord with nature. Nature deals with us according to how well we deal with nature. We can make things easy on ourselves or we can make things ruff, but it's all Natural. You have been interpreting my comments that Nature is culling the human race as if it's ok for man to misbehave because no matter what he does it's natural. No , man is responsible for his actions but the consequences of his actions are natural.