> In a message dated 5/1/05 7:43:05 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Good, so  you now agree that it is not just 'nature kulling off
> humans', as you  stated. You have now changed your position to my
> position, that humans are  responsible, and must be held
responsible.
> And no-one wants to hold China  responsible for the annihilation
of
> Tibetan  culture.
>

> No, I have not changed my position one bit. Wars and the  genocide
that often
> accompanies wars is all a part of nature and if you  subscribe to
the
> philosophy that man is not in tune with nature that would be  the
reason nature has
> to deal with mankind in such a "cruel" manor. I have never  said
that mankind
> is not responsible for genocide or wars or our own behavior in
any way because
> we all have free will and can make choices. Can you see the
difference?< I
> don't think anybody outside China likes what China is doing to
the Tibetans,
> but what do you propose should be done?Please be  specific.>>>

I already did propose it, but your posts are nothing but ego-blasts.
I said: People need to hold China accountable from now on. Of
course, in your poor brain that means using MOABS and atomic bombs
or something, so perhaps it is a waste of time that I try to explain
what people should do...by peaceful means. China needs re-write it's
history books, and stop hiding all the genocide from it's people.

We will not accept less. It is the future.