In a message dated 5/1/05 3:37:34 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> Personally , I think  philosophizing about the Tibetans is about
all we can  do!>>.

That is because you and republicans can only see one method of
diplomacy/negotiation...the nuke or MOAB. I admire minimalism, but
not when it comes to THINKING.

well Off-World , there have been 6 democratic administrations that could have dealt with China and Tibet and none did. I guess nobody gives a sh*t, even democrats! By the way , it was a republican president that convinced the Chinese to open up to the west and try capitalism. Democracy won't be too far behind and then Tibet will have it's best chance yet of having autonomy if not independence from China.No nukes or MOABs needed.