In a message dated 5/1/05 3:28:57 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I already did propose it, but your posts are nothing but ego-blasts.
I said: People need to hold China accountable from now on. Of
course, in your poor brain that means using MOABS and atomic bombs
or something, so perhaps it is a waste of time that I try to explain
what people should do...by peaceful means. China needs re-write it's
history books, and stop hiding all the genocide from it's people.

We will not accept less. It is the future.
Well I guess I missed  what you said should be done by peaceful means. I would love to hear it! Maybe I'll join in! Surely you're not suggesting a Wal-Mart boycott! No, I don't think MOABs and Nukes would be very productive, but really would love to know your plan in some detail. I mean how do you propose to hold China accountable.They seem to do as they please and don't  give a darn  about what anybody else thinks.