> In a message dated 10/3/07 10:48:33 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Being a  few pounds overweight is one thing, but to be morbidly
obese,
> like Bevan  has been for many years, is a sign of some real mental
> health issues, and  he's not the only looney tunes in the TM mgmt
> lineup. I think it's  important to give these guys a reality check
> once in a while in the middle  of that non-stop "we are the masters
of
> the universe" song and dance,  which will be true some day, but
> certainly not  today.
>

> He really aught to look into Gastric by pass, seriously. I can only
imagine
> the number of co-morbidities he has.

As bad as his overeating problem is, I think he should manage it in
an ayurvedic way. Gastric bypass is dangerous -- although studies
vary in estimating the risk, this link claims 1 in 50 people die
within a year after bypass, and it's worse if the surgeon is not
hightly experienced:

http://tinyurl.com/5ckrp