[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 10/25/07 11:57:13 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Cheney  falls asleep during Cabinet meeting on wildfires.
>
> During a cabinet  meeting yesterday, Vice President Cheney fell asleep on
> camera while  President Bush was discussing wildfires in California. A
> Cheney  spokeswoman “laughed it off,” telling CNN that the vice president
> was  “practicing  meditation.”
>
> http://thinkprogress.org/2007/10/25/cheney-falls-asleep-during-cabinet-meeting
> -on-wildfires/
>

> Looks more like meditation to me. If he were asleep that chin would be
> resting on the chest. I guess he could afford the $2,500.00 initiation fee
> without
> too much problem. It might have been recommended to him for his heart
> health. Would love to hear an MMY comment. "Hmmmm, do I treat him like a war
> mongering bastard or do I suck up to him in hopes of getting American tax
> payer
> funding?"

Nah, he's sleeping.  Vampires usually sleep during the day.  But there
is one place that Bush is more terrified to travel to than Iraq and
that's California.  :)

  • ... Bhairitu
    • ... do.rflex
    • ... MDixon6569
      • ... Bhairitu
    • ... MDixon6569
      • ... Bhairitu
        • ... Robert Gimbel
          • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
            • ... bob_brigante
            • ... bob_brigante
            • ... Duveyoung
              • ... Angela Mailander