I haven't seen any kids, they all look like adults to me. If you go to
the sites of Maharishi's educational institutions in India you will
see forms that parents or guardians have to sign acknowledging the
childs participation and guranteeing their good behaviour etc.
Also I see some typical American idea of superiority here thinking
that somehow you are more democratic, just , the rule of law doesn't
exist elsewhere blah blah its all a delusion you are not more civilised.