> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "hugheshugo"
> <richardhughes103@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Thanks Jim for reminding me of my empowerment when I'm into full
> > > whining mode.  You get under my radar easily, calm me down a
lot
> > here
> > > -- I owe ya a beer.
> > >

> > If an organisation as rich as the TMO is asking people who have
> > already donated money for housing/travel etc, to provide winter
> > clothes for children they haven't even seen I would say that's
> enough
> > of a story for most newspapers to make a meal of, or at least ask
> > enough questions to find out the truth that people in fairfield
> > should really know already.
> >
> > If this happened in England the government would have social
> security
> > banging on the dome doors demanding to see these underclothed
> > children immediately ...or else.
> >
> You should get in touch with reporters then and see where this
goes.
> All I see now is a pile of assumptions, including the one about the
> rich TMO, which I have always felt is pretty much a poor
> organization, nowhere near as wealthy as say the Red Cross.

Jim, if it was my country I would IF I thought children were going
cold in an org as rich as this one. The TMO is loaded, just think how
much land/buildings they've bought recently and how much the "rajas"
pay for the priviledge. There is tons of money but no harm in trying
to get a bit more out of the faithful.