--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "aztjbailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> If I was in the audience and understood english and german, I would
> say to David Lynch the following:
>
> "David, I will explain to you what is going on. This audience is
> descended from a group of people who endured one of the most
horrific
> events in human history, led by a madman that promised them 1000
> years of ruling the world. Now you bring out this buffoon, this
> blithering idiot, who droned on and on and on the
> word "invincibility", >>

Point taken, but Hitler was anything but a blithering idiot, and
could talk up a storm and bring the German character to the opposite
of what it has the potential to do good for. Perhaps that alone
should have been a clue for these Germans. This funky guy in a white
robe and a hat, who has no ability to rouse up a storm in an audience
at all...he, more than almost any other person imaginable...is
certainly no Hitler.

More like Bozo the Clown.

OffWorld