If I was in the audience and understood english and german, I would
say to David Lynch the following:

"David, I will explain to you what is going on. This audience is
descended from a group of people who endured one of the most horrific
events in human history, led by a madman that promised them 1000
years of ruling the world. Now you bring out this buffoon, this
blithering idiot, who droned on and on and on the
word "invincibility", having absolutely no sensitivity to who his
audience was or whether he meant invicibility in a military sense or
some other point of view. In the same way that you drone on with
your "waves of bliss" monologue, he brought back with his droning the
memories of an earlier "leader" who promised world domination. Can
you come off your magical mystery bliss cloud to see the pain he
caused? And you actually buy the idea this man is suitable for
regional leadership in your bliss soaked world order?"