--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I also don't care whether you ever see any similarities between
German fascism and the TMO.  I mentioned it in the hope that there
could be real discussion about it in this forum, but simply denying
that it exists is not discussion.  You don't see it.

So you are not qualified to discuss it with me.

Your arrogance is rivalled only by your Nazi countrymen.

  There are people who do see it and I shall discuss it with them. And
with that I shall not waste any more posts on this.

Indeed why vaste your time here with this carbage in the first place.
This "connection" excists only in your sick mind devoid of intuition.