--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
> <mailander111@> wrote:
> >
> > Then you failed in your job.  You should have been taking a
bunch of
> us to Valhalla.
>
> Only when we're truly "dead."
>
> Many of us appear to be resisting that.
>
> It's only natural to see Death as the ultimate Demon to be feared,
> resisted, denied, trivialized, and ignored. I mean utter death,
> not "death of the body or subtle body but my I-ness lives on"
denial.

> But I've never yet met a Demon that can be conquered by running
away
> from it or denying it. The only way to "escape" the Crone is by
> complete surrender, by intercourse with Her -- that's the way to
> sovereignty. "Support of Nature" without utter surrender to Nature
is
> half-baked tyranny and yet another ego-fantasy.
>
> It's interesting to see how universal the "spiritual advice" is
that we
> can't really live until we have died. Until we *know* and accept
utter
> futility -- utter meaninglessness, utter sameness, utter
evanescence,
> utter emptiness, utter Nothingness -- our so-called spiritual path
and
> progress is just play-acting: avoidance mechanisms, addictions to
> palliate and ignore the Here and Now.

Oh goodie! Now I can claim to be *dead*, in addition to
*enlightened*! I wonder if it will generate as much controversy?

So, I will officially state that I am absolutely DEAD, and have been
for about two and a half years.

"But Jim, you don't ACT dead!!!"
"People come close to dying, but I've never actually met someone who
was..."
"Jim, you are a sham...you are obviously faking your own death"
"Hey, I KNOW dead, and you ain't dead"
"I get no 'dead' vibes from you over the internet..."
"Saying you are dead is just a way for you to avoid accountability,
assh*le"

Or will we find some that will accept one, my death, because it
isn't desirable, and deny the other, my enlightenment, because it is
desirable...not realizing that they are both the same thing...oh
brother; F*ck Death.