> In a message dated 12/15/07 9:08:20 P.M. Central Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Actually, cartoon of the decade! I see a cartoon portraying  the
> President
> > creating an illusion of fear in order to trick  innocent weaklings
> into doing his
> > bidding. When one examines what  the cartoonist is saying, you come
> up with
> > what people have said  about the left for years, that they don't
> take threats
> > to our  security seriously
>
> You mean how the Bush administration totally  ignored a PDB that stated
> "Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the  US?
>

> But, I thought you are one that says 9/11 was an inside job. So why
not
> ignore it?

First, you're lying [no surprise]. I never said that 9/11 was an
inside job.

Second, right wing freaks like you characteristically attempt to shift
the attention away from the facts that exposes their bullshit by just
about any means possible. Facing actual factual reality is out of the
question for clowns like you and the fast dwindling numbers of you who
remain attached to your pretend world view.

You apparently belong to what's commonly referred to as the 20% crowd
who'll never come out of their Kool-Aid induced hallucinatory ideology.