> In a message dated 12/16/07 6:43:17 A.M. Central Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> You mean  how the Bush administration totally ignored a PDB that stated
> > "Bin  Laden Determined to Attack Inside the US?
> >

> >  But, I thought you are one that says 9/11 was an inside job. So why
> not
> > ignore it?
>
> First, you're lying [no surprise]. I never said  that 9/11 was an
> inside job.
>

> Didn't I read in a post just a few days ago that you found some X
Italian
> president's accusation that 911 was an inside to be quite plausible
and you had
> no reason to doubt it?

Reading comprehension is all important, bwana. You're apparently
skipped over where I said *if* it was true, then..."

By the way, what exactly was in that PDB that would
> have  tipped the President off that 19 Hijackers were going to
Hijack those
> flights  and attack those specific targets on that day and at that
time?

Lacking those specific details doesn't justify ignoring it. The Bush
administration refused to pay any attention to the briefings from Bill
Clinton on Bin Laden given to Condi Rice, the intelligence agencies
who were compiling the evidence on Bin Laden and terrorism, and
neither George Tenet [CIA Director at the time] or Richard Clark
[White House counterterrorism official at the time]