--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@>

> > wrote:
> > <snip>

> > > I'm satisfied with your claims. Whether they
> > > are true or not only you can say, but I bear
> > > in mind that you still believe that you would
> > > be admitted to a TMO flying hall, which means
> > > that you are prepared to lie about your involve-
> > > ment with Benjamin Creme and the other teachers
> > > you are on record here as having seen over the
> > > years. If you're willing to lie about that,
> > > what else?
> > >
> > > But if it's true, good for you. It makes you
> > > a blowhard with experience, as opposed to just
> > > a blowhard.  :-)
> >
> > Translation: Boy, I screwed up big-time. But I
> > can't possibly *admit* such a thing, so perhaps
> > there's some way I can twist things around to make
> > it seem as though I might have been right all
> > along.
>
> Exactly. I doubt this fellow will ever graciously admit that he made
> a mistake - would have been too much for an oversized ego I suppose.

IF I made a mistake about your past involvement
with the TM movement, then I did. No biggie. I've
only got your current persona to bounce off of,
not the one from decades ago, before you started
believing that sitting on your butt doing your
TM program made you better than people who have
lives.

But I think that we on this forum are well within
our rights to "consider the source" when dealing
with claims from you.

You have stated often that you see no problem with
you being admitted to any official TMO flying hall.
As has been pointed out to you often, admittance
requires a "screening" during which you will be
asked whether you have been involved with or have
seen spiritual teachers other than Maharishi.

You have. That's a given.

You don't think there would be any problem with
being admitted to a TMO flying hall. That's also
a given, stated by you many times.

To me that says that you are willing to lie about
your involvement with these other teachers to get
into the flying halls. Right?

Therefore, although I think that there is some
*possibility* that what you claim about your
experience teaching and doing the work that kept
the TMO going for so many years until it learned
that it could bring in even more money by badger-
ing the TM faithful and scaring them into giving
them money for nothing could be true, there is
also an equal possibility that for you relating
your "experience" of teaching might just be one
more thing you have no qualms about lying about.

But, as I said before, if you actually did put
your butt on the line instead of just sitting on
it, good for you.