While "quantum" is usually discussed in realms of physics, meditation gets
us to the quantum realm(s).  Raising the kundalini past the anahat will
present past, present and future as a tripartite of a singular whole and the
most profound word resonating throughout your being will be "NOW!", in your
native language.  From this threshold new paradigms can be created, answers
to nearly any question are readily experienced and being in more than one
place at a time is possible, among other progressively more subtle
capabilities yet to become ubiquitous in human life on Earth.  Quantum
Psyche, that's for us, you betcha, by golly, and how!

 *Tantra Psychology
*http://TantraPsychology.Learn.to <http://tantrapsychology.learn.to/>

*They are "educated" who have learned much, remembered much,
and make use of their knowledge in everyday life.
And of these lessons integrated into their life,
moral conscience is the most imperative to learn
and convey to others.
Their virtues give true meaning to education. *

On 1/10/08, Vaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  On Jan 10, 2008, at 2:43 AM, off_world_beings wrote:
>

> "Anyone who is not shocked by quantum theory has not understood it."
> As quoted in Leadership and the New Science: Discovering Order in a
> Chaotic World (1999) by Margaret J. Wheatley, p. 32
>

> "The notion of complementarity does in no way involve a departure from our
> position as detached observers of nature...The essentially new feature in
> the analysis of quantum phenomena is the introduction of a *fundamental
> distinction between the measuring apparatus and the objects under
> investigation*...In our future encounters with reality we shall have to
> distinguish between the objective side and the subjective side, to make a
> division between the two," (Bohr's ital.)
>

> -Nils Bohr

  • ... off_world_beings
    • ... Vaj
      • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
        • ... tertonzeno
          • ... ruthsimplicity
          • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
            • ... ruthsimplicity
            • ... matrixmonitor
              • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?