--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You
Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "Enlightened person"?  Such stock market challenges are
> part of that same mental masturbation, such values are an
> obscenity to "enlightened" people once they reach such
> thresholds of spiritual excellence.

Oh really?  That was what I always thought, that the enlightened were
"beyond" such pettiness.  But then why is the TMO is so interested in
claiming the stock market rises when all the Siddhas are together?

DharmaMitra also says:

  Why not ask them to
> demonstrate the magnificence of their love -- you'll certainly
> have your answer if you ask the right questions.

So did you?

  • ... off_world_beings
    • ... Vaj
      • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
        • ... tertonzeno
          • ... ruthsimplicity
          • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
            • ... ruthsimplicity
            • ... matrixmonitor
              • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?