The material world is a basic and relative truth, and as a
consequence the proper use, rational utilization and
maximum utilization of all resources, mundane, supramundane,
psychic, metaphysical, and spiritual potentialities of the universe.
Economics is an integral part of this, a concern of both saints and
morons.  Nothing of what I said contradicts any of this.

I've read very little of Patanjali, and know of a couple mistakes as well.
I speak from experience.

 You demonstrate exactly what I said by your assertions,
assertion based on the minimitis of the parameter of
psychic agitations within one's vanity and contempt,
demeaning this discussion.  Shoving evolution backwards
at other people's expense and delighting in that is himsa.

 *Can* *Spirituality**, Social Justice, and Economic and Political **
Democracy** find *
*synergy** and **synthesis** in a fair and equitable manner? *
*http://PROUT.shows.it/* <http://prout.shows.it/>
*find out how**!*

On 1/10/08, matrixmonitor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
> > as many or more missions than any other soldier in the US
> > military, he has never lost a soldier in any of those
> > engagements, despite all the fighting and challenges
> > against lethally competent enemies.  Despite the external
> > appearances of specific religiosity, all the soldiers in
> > his charge are in awe at Bo Gritz intuitive capabilities
> > to both keep them safe and fulfill their missions.
> >
> > Each of us have been entrusted with the intuitional
> > science exacting the cultivation of each kosa and the
> > intimate rapport with the core of this universe,
> > transcending one's individuation in this universe and the
> > ota yoga relationship to both witness the ubiquity of
> > love, dharma, the perpetuity of satyam and the eternity
> > of tapah and one's self as the instrument of that tapah
> > through every thought, word and deed for the wellbeing of
> > all.  This is the result of passing your kundalini
> > through your heart and of ensconcing yourself into the
> > fifth dimension -- what a magnificent state to be in --
> > anything less is an ocean of himsa, an ocean of tamas
> > perpetrated by the eternally clueless exhaustive efforts
> > of mental masturbation in a sea of vanity surfing.
> >
> > "Enlightened person"?  Such stock market challenges are
> > part of that same mental masturbation, such values are an
> > obscenity to "enlightened" people once they reach such
> > thresholds of spiritual excellence.  Why not ask them to
> > demonstrate the magnificence of their love -- you'll certainly
> > have your answer if you ask the right questions.
> >
> >  *When you assume a threshold of being that is expansive
> > enough to contain the universe, then the universe is
> > within you, accessible in whole along with all its
> > talents and charms.  Do not hesitate another moment to
> > acknowledge this loving magnanimity within you and
> > express this satyam through your service to humanity.*
> > **
> > *Now that you know this sublime truth,
> > the world awaits your advent, now.*
> >

> > On 1/10/08, tertonzeno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > ---True, but I'm still challenging any Enlightened person to
> predict
> > > tomorrow's stock market outcome.  None have taken me up on the
> > > challenge (if they're tapping into quantum reality, some
> economists
> > > maintain an analogous parallel between certain laws of economics
> and
> > > the laws of QM).
> > > On the contrary, recently I received a phone call solicitation
> from
> > > a rep of Andrew Cohen's "Enlightenment Magazine" asking for $$
> > > donations.
> > > Coming from a guy supposedly a pioneer in "Evolotionary
> > > Enlightenment", I told Cohen's rep that there appears to be a gap
> > > between what's tacitly proclaimed as the benefits of Enlightenment
> > > and actual performance.
> > >

> > > In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You
> > > Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?"

  • ... off_world_beings
    • ... Vaj
      • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
        • ... tertonzeno
          • ... ruthsimplicity
          • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
            • ... ruthsimplicity
            • ... matrixmonitor
              • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?