I felt a wonderful thing, a thing of peace and joy when you mentioned
the monastery   I viewed the site.  Very nice.  But isn't heaven on
earth where you are right now?

Actually, though away from the fruit of the vine since December 5,
I've always been kind of partial to the Christian Brothers.  They have
this fabulous place north of San Franciso, not so far from Cobb
Mountain where they make things to warm body and soul. Every time I
visited them they poured so generously and freely. <G>  I of course
favor their products because of where the "profit" is going to.  They
fund so many schools and universities. They don't follow the 1/3 or
1/2 rule.

Because I attracted a bunch of Irishmen and Irishwomen into my life
right now I keep a medicinal substance called Guinness in my
refrigerator.  I just took a look.  No.  Not a good time to taste of it.