--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "The Secret" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Rick, us peons detected horniness.  The women picked up these
> really powerful vibes from male initiators.  Men felt almost engulfed
> by the longings of female initiators.  And of course women felt
> vvveeerrrryyyy strange in the presence of certain woman initiators and
> guys felt vvveeerrrryyyy strange in the presence of some male
initiators.

> I was blown away, relishing the obvious and non-obvious charms of a
> female initiator who told me about THE CULT OF MALE HOMOSEXUALITY AT
> MIU.  Man, I thought she was going to kick over the table we sat
> opposite to each other at, me drinking coffee and having a piece of
> pie, her thankful that I saved a bag of mint tea from that ?tofu?
> lunch and wanting to wolf down that pie in front of me, plate and all.
> I said to myself "why, me, Lord?".

Good to hear your impressions here, whoever you
are. They match mine during the time I was a TM
teacher and governor and State Coordinator and
all that stuff.

The whole scene was a Soap Opera of the Third
Kind, a buncha people with really *ordinary*
desires, dreams and aspirations ("I just want
to find someone to love") hiding those everyday
desires and dreams and aspirations behind the
accepted *group* desires, dreams and aspirations.

> Then came the post 6 months course mating frenzy.  I had a lady
> governor rip me another one when she announced that I had taken
> too long to propose to her and that she had to settle for HIM
> instead.

Tell me about it. :-) Being a State Coordinator
type, I was more visible on the West coast than
some eligible (meaning non-celibate and never
likely to be celibate) TM teachers. So I got hit
on a *lot*. And no, it was NOT because I was very
good looking or rich or smart or anything like
that; it was (IMO) because I had managed to be
in the TM movement, hold some minor positions in
it, and still manage to have a sex life. So a lot
of women who hadn't managed the last element in
that triad were lookin' to hook up with some guy
who had.

There is really nothing more frightening at the
time (and hilarious in retrospect) than being cor-
nered at a residence course by a woman who hasn't
been laid in years. Ok I guess if you find her
attractive, but if you don't...?

> OK, I might have flirted.  I wasn't a bad looking guy, she was not a
> displeasing to the eye lady.  But a couple of flirts is not the same
> as buying an option on an engagement ring.  Perhaps y'all remember
> that us guys were back home developing our professions and were at the
> highest jerk (first derivative of acceleration) of our careers while
> y'all were somewhere in the Alps.  There was a mad race for male
> sidhas (if you're not, we can fix that) by lady governors because they
> were prospering and there was an imperative at the time to marry and
> manufacture bodies for nearly enlightened souls to inhabit.  The
> thought Fourth Reich comes to mind.
>
> OTOH, we had some really tense times ourselves on residences courses
> at the Holiday Inn.  Yes, I liked to talk to the mother of one of my
> good friends and yes, she was nicely put together.  But should we be
> talking in her room not wanting to put a name on the tension in the
> air?  Of course it got even stranger.  Not only were many private
> liaisons in those cabins at Cobb on my flying block, there was a group
> of cabins right up front which housed married couples.  They observed
> a proper cocktail hour before time for the flying room.

I have many fond memories of the ATR courses at Cobb
Mountain. During one six week course I wound up sleep-
ing with seven or eight different women (none of them
married, thank you). There was a LOT of foolin' around
going down at those courses. As I've said here before,
those who get all huffy and pretend that there *wasn't*
a lot of very human foolin' around goin' on are just
pissed off that they didn't get in on the action.