--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Curtis wrote:
> > What exactly is your beef with ex-teachers?
> >
> That they like to bash the Marshy?

That helps a bit, thanks.  Funny I always assumed your were goofing on
him by calling him "Marshy".  A marsh is kind of a murky place.

Does your concept of bashing him include treating him like a flawed
human like you and me?  When I say that I believe he is mistaken about
human consciousness, is that bashing?  I am trying to find out where
you are drawing your lines.

I assume that any discussion about women claiming to have banged him
would be "bashing", or at the very least "mashing".