> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander

> > > Angela. Every single time you venture to
> > > suss out my thinking, you fall flat on your
> > > face, and this is no exception. You're so
> > > wildly off-base here I don't know how to
> > > begin to go about straightening you out.
> > >
> > > Just stick to commenting on what people
> > > *say*, not what you imagine them to have
> > > understood. You'll be a lot better off.
> >
> > Pot. Kettle. Black.
> >
> > If we had a nickel for every time YOU
> > have done this, we'd be able to afford
> > to payt the two shyster-Governors to
> > tell us how high we are.  :-)
>
> No, see, the "black" here is to do it
> *cluelessly*, the way Angela does it--
> and the way you do it as well. Both of
> you are so convinced of your own
> wonderfulness, of your own self-
> importance, that you don't think you
> need to pay attention to what people
> actually say.

As opposed to...uh...reacting to having
it pointed out that you do *exactly* the
same thing you're accusing Angela of, and
far more frequently, by getting all uppity
and defensive?  :-)

I think the "black" that you're trying to
convey is that you are always RIGHT when you
claim to know what someone here is "really"
thinking when they post, or what their "real"
intent was behind the post, or when you add
one of your famous "Translation:" comments
to change what the poster actually said into
what you think they said.  :-)

That's 47, BTW.  :-)  :-)  :-)