--Again, no problem, Brigante. If we scratch Dr. Wright off our list,
we can appeal to a completely different source not connected in any
way to Wright: http://www.lef.org
For example, the Oct. 2007 issue is right in front of me with, a
headline at top:  "Absorb up to seven times more Curcumin" (an
article on the anti-cancer effects of BCM-95).
Or, another cover article headline says "Pomegranate prevents lung
cancer in mice".
 As I said before, phrases such as "may prevent" should be re-read or
interpreted by those seeking a cure to state "could cure!".
Obviously, the side effects of pomegranate are zero. Compare that
prospect to chemo.
 So even if Dr. Wright were a quack, certainly you would't say Drs.
at UCLA's Anderson Cancer Clinic are quacks, and they're the people
touting the curcumin.
 The fact that a quack supports something that actually works doesn't
necessarily reflect badly on the item being promoted.  After all,
Benjamin Creme is a quack and he supports TM.  As Willy Tex says, "go
figure".