--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "yifuxero" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --Again, no problem, Brigante. If we scratch Dr. Wright off our
list,
> we can appeal to a completely different source not connected in any
> way to Wright: http://www.lef.org

************

Life Extension mag has published articles praising Dr. Jonathan
Wright: http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag98/oct98_products.html

> For example, the Oct. 2007 issue is right in front of me with, a
> headline at top:  "Absorb up to seven times more Curcumin" (an
> article on the anti-cancer effects of BCM-95).
> Or, another cover article headline says "Pomegranate prevents lung
> cancer in mice".
>  As I said before, phrases such as "may prevent" should be re-read
or
> interpreted by those seeking a cure to state "could cure!".
> Obviously, the side effects of pomegranate are zero. Compare that
> prospect to chemo.
>  So even if Dr. Wright were a quack, certainly you would't say Drs.
> at UCLA's Anderson Cancer Clinic are quacks, and they're the
people
> touting the curcumin.
>  The fact that a quack supports something that actually works
doesn't
> necessarily reflect badly on the item being promoted.  After all,
> Benjamin Creme is a quack and he supports TM.  As Willy Tex
says, "go
> figure".

There's no doubt that curcumin is a good thing, but why would you
need to shell out a lot of money to a quack like Dr. Wright or his
ilk? Even if you believe that somebody has a more bioavailable
formulation of curcumin (an unlikely claim), it can cheaply be
obtained without going through a doctor's office:

http://www.epic4health.com/cuenbicu.html