> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"
> > <shempmcgurk@> wrote:
<snip>
> > > Okay, let's try it this way.
> > >
> > > Yes or no, Judy: do you feel that Hillary Clinton saying that
> > > Obama supported Republican ideas in light of his statement
> > > about Ronald Reagan was a "perfectly reasonable remark" for
> > > Hillary to make?
> >
> > Nope, you've still got it screwed up. Go look
> > at the quote and see if you can figure out why.
> >
> > Also, it's a different question. At first you
> > were asking about Bill's statement; now you're
> > asking about Hillary's statement--but you didn't
> > mention that you'd pulled that switch.
>
> I didn't have to; I said "Okay, let's try it this way".

It would have been courteous to do so. I thought
at first you were referring just to rephrasing
the question, not asking an entirely different one.

> > I'll be happy to answer either question, but
> > first you've got to get it *straight*.
>
> No, Judy, after 5 years of this bullshit on your part,
> I won't play your "reread what I said" or your "first
> get it straight" redirect.

The bullshit's entirely on your part, Shemp.

> Answer the fucking question or shut the fuck up.

I beg your pardon. You asked *me* a question. If
you can't be bothered to fix it so it makes sense,
*you* shut the fuck up.

Got it?

Go look at the quotes again, both Hillary's and
Obama's. Find a story on the Web that gives both
of them in their entirety. The reason you got it
wrong is because of what I've been talking about,
the media's tendency not to provide context. That's
also why you think what she said was unreasonable.

If you're not willing to go to the trouble to find
out what each of them really said, why should
anybody take your opinion seriously?