<snip>
> > If you're not willing to go to the trouble to find
> > out what each of them really said, why should
> > anybody take your opinion seriously?
>
> This is why Judy has never, ever been wrong in a debate.

Actually, it's why you've never, ever been right
in a debate with me--because you simply refuse to
do your homework, and then you crap out. It's just
sheer intellectual sloth. Why should I--why should
anybody--waste time debating somebody who doesn't
know what the hell they're talking about?

And I'm hardly the first person to point this out
to you, Shemp.