<shempmcgurk@>

http://townhall.com/columnists/BruceBartlett/2007/05/01/conservatives_

> > Robert

> > > with
> Why,
> actually

> > > Funny, because unless you speed read at three times the fastest
> > > known rate, there's no way you could have read them all by the
> > > time you posted.
> >
> > Don't be silly. I read fast, and they aren't *that*
> > long. Took me about a half an hour. I did just skim
> > the last half of the third one, though.
> >
> > > Nice try.
> > >
> > > Also, nice try in hoodwinking people to believe that the
> > > articles show anything but what I suggested.
> >
> > Read them again, Shemp. They don't say what you wish
> > they said.
>
> Well, then, since they don't say what I claim they say and,
> apparently, they say what YOU claim, it shouldn't be too difficult
> for you to list the reasons why the Clintons are centrist Democrats.
>
> I've listed my evidence.  Now see if you can put all that
> triangulating to good use and list your evidence, too.

Jesus, Shemp. It's the *same evidence*. Any
recital of Clinton's policies is going to list
the same ones. What they add up to is *centrism*--
neither all conservative nor all liberal, but a
mixture, so they're in the, you know, center.

Nobody's saying he didn't take some relatively
conservative positions, but he also took some
relatively liberal positions.

Have you never heard of the DLC?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Leadership_Council

Notice who was the first chair of the DLC.