--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm pretty sure Nabby is German, and just for the record, Americans
> performed the Berlin Air Lift for free.

The Americans didn't give a damn about the Krauts, who they burned,
men, women and children by the hundreds of thousands in the pointless
firebombing of German cities in WWII. The Berlin Air Lift was not a
humanitarian gesture, but an attempt to keep the Russkis from taking
over more of Germany as their exclusive military outpost (rather than
the Americans keeping their many bases in Germany).
http://tinyurl.com/2d4hy6