--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Behalf Of Nelson
> Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2008 8:12 PM
> To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: 'The Clinton/Bush Years= Moral Decay of
USA'

> > > "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a
> > > free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall
> > > not be infringed."
> >
> > And where are the militias who bear arms to protect
> > the security of their states?
> >
> They are on the southern border war zone- should be hearing
> something from there soon.
>
> The Mexican border is a war zone? The folks wading the Rio Grande or
> climbing the fence are armed and need to be engaged in a gun battle?

Mexico is a deadly threat to the region. They're hiding their weapons
of mass destruction related programs thought crimes. But we know where
they are. They're in the area around Mexico City and east, west,
south, and north somewhat. We don't want to wait for the smoking gun
to show up in the form of all KFCs being turned into Taco Times.

See this excellent animation by Mark Fiore:
http://www.villagevoice.com/news/0615,fiore,72857,9.html