(snip)
> > Unlike the USA, Switzerland has tended to stay the hell out of other
> > countries politically and militarily.
> >
>   That is a good point and, America would do well to see the
connection.
>    However, I doubt that was the deciding factor in  Hitler's plan to
> take over everything.

Perhaps Adolf's desire to 'take over everything'-
Had more to do with meglomania fueled by Pervitin, a methamphetamine
drug newly developed by the Berlin-based Temmler...
And, an abusive childhood, and all kinds of mental issues.
Also, much of the German population ended up addicted to these drugs.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/0,1518,354606,00.html