From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of george_deforest
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 8:13 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: "What we have here.... is a failure to
communicate."

this whole exchange has been kinda hilarious.

i have this idea for Rick, that maybe he should re-write
the introductory welcome on the front page
explaining how -in fact- this group works, to prevent
this kind of misunderstanding for future "newbies".
i think in light of the headlines on maharishi passing,
there will be alot more of the curious, old-time TMers
sniffing around here.

Many have joined in the last few days. Give me some suggestions on how you
would amend the description. We’re limited to 2,000 characters. Right now
it’s written to include a lot of keywords that’ll help all sorts of people
find the group. There’s also the guidelines that get sent to new members,
and to everyone once a month. Those could be updated.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:12 PM