From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of srijim1
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 8:46 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] "What we have here.... is a failure to
communicate."

"What we have here.... is a failure to communicate."

I see your point and you are correct that I was under the impression that I
was
corresponding with forum members currently living in Fairfield and involved
in the
activities of the TM Movement. My initial response was to some guy named
Rick Archer
and the subject of the thread was/and is: Special Broadcast on Maharishi
Channel. If you
read my initial response, you should see that my response was in no way
directed towards
people who had actually left the TM Movement. Quite to the contrary, I
applaud you for
having the good sense to do so. When I read your responses, it was my
assumption that
they were targeted to the thread subject matter as initiated by Mr. Archer.
The purpose of
a subject line in a thread is to keep responses within an overall context in
order to stay on
point. You actually sound like a pretty good guy, so I won't take serious
offense at you
repeatedly calling me an asshole, but I don't mind pointing out that you are
actually the
one responding on the wrong thread with regard to the subject topic and it's
initiation. It's
an honest mistake on both of our parts. I was responding to a thread
initiated by a "true
believer," Rick Archer,

Hey Nabby, are you paying attention? I’ve been anointed a “true believer.”
Cool! Do I get a crown with that?

Jim, for the record, many things I post here are forwarded. I post them
because I consider them significant and potential stimulants for discussion.
They don’t necessarily reflect my opinions. People who’ve been around a
while know this, so I don’t preface every post with a disclaimer.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:17 AM