From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of srijim1
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 10:29 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: "What we have here.... is a failure to
communicate."

Finally, someone who is actually willing to explain the situation without
feeling the need to
insult me. Now, was that so difficult to accomplish? Rick, here I thought
you were some
"true believer" and now it is apparent you are anything but. My apologies. I
am obviously
in the wrong forum talking to the wrong people. You have your own thing
happening here
and I'll intrude no further. Good luck to you all.

SriJim

I hope you stick around. I’m sure you’d have a lot to contribute. It’s often
a rough and tumble atmosphere here. Maybe those who make it that way like it
that way. If you don’t, don’t contribute to it, ignore those who insult you
and try to pull you into nastiness, and pick out the good stuff. In other
words, “Take what you need and leave the rest.”

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:17 AM