--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "wvansant111" <wvansant111@>
> wrote:
> >
> > I understand what folks are trying to saying about MSAE not being
> so
> > bad and compared to many other schools, its probably not...but I
> > don't think it negates her experience. We all know what the TMO
can
> > can do to your pysche...if we didn't we wouldn't be on this forum
> > processing it all. I don't think just because MSAE is better than
> > many highschools that it means she should just 'get over it' as
it
> > seemed implied by some of these responses.
> >
> > Having said that, Diva, if it helps you process it all, it sounds
> > like given your learning disability and anxiety, your school
years
> > might have been challenging anywhere. Most American schools
follow
> > memory based system of learning which doesn't embrace different
> > learning styles and lacks hands on application. It doesn't make
it
> > excusable that the principal ignored your LD>>
>
> Lol..no-one had "learning disabilities" when I was a kid.
> It was just beaten out of you ...by the teachers.
>
> OffWorld

Your upbringing sounds terrible. I don't think that you can relate to
others school experiences and you should probably find another thread
to hijack. In fact, I don't see why you would want to waste time on
this forum at all. I would think the ongoings of the TMO are petty in
general when contrasted with your childhood.