<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  But I am also getting
> reports from Fairfield about how man of them also "experience" that
> Maharishi is not gone but is everywhere and inside them.  And now
that
> this theological claim has been made, they can never take it back.
> Bevan crossed that line from metaphor to doctrine and I can't help
but
> see the cascading consequences.  This isn't the first time a dead
> leader could speak through his followers specifically remember.
>
> But thanks for the human reminder Judy.  I hear ya.  I just wish
they
> hadn't made this move so soon.  I was enjoying the compassion I felt
> before this announcement.  Now I feel a sense of dread.

I didn't want to say anything, waiting for someone to say it first,
but that's what I'm experiencing in my program, MMY everywhereness
and I have to tell you, it's like an advanced technique, no mood
making here, really happening, very liberating. This has nothing to
do with the TMO and their declarations because this experience began
immediately after the ceremony.