> <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> >
> > > Oh reaaaaaaaaaaaaly?
> > >
> > > That one got me too. How do they presume to know where
> > > he went and what those dwelling there are thinking?
> >
> > I think it has a bit of a sinister vibe, the ability to
> > continue to speak with Maharishi's authority from beyond
> > the grave, all channeled from Raja Ram. (love that nose
> > Tony)  The movement is about to lose its last shred of
> > authenticity as they grasp onto this final fantasy.
>
> Jeez, give 'em a *break*. They've got to be in very
> intense emotional shape right now, and it'll probably
> be a while before they get themselves together again.

They are supposed to be the invincible government
of the global country of world peace, remember?

Their words are supposed to be coming from the
same level of truth and cognition as Maharishi's,
as they channel the seeings of King Tony.

And you want us to buy that they're just humans
like everyone else, except for the hysterical
little old lady stuff?

> Their lives have been MMY's for many years, and
> suddenly he's gone. Anybody who's ever lost somebody
> close knows you're not quite sane for some weeks.

See above, and speak for yourself. I've had a
lot of people die on me, including spiritual
teachers, and I was never once tempted to
rewrite their entire dogma out of hysteria.