--- claudiouk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>.. And I was
> told that MMY said to Chopra much the same thing
> he'd said to Ravi
> Shankar - if you need to teach go ahead but we must
> go our separate
> ways.. Interesting that both Chopra & Ravi Shankar
> featured in
> commentaries about MMY after his death.

Ravi Shankar actually wanted to teach what he had
cognized while in silence (Sudashan Kriya) within the
structure of the TMO. MMY told him to teach on his
own. He didn't leave the TMO for over a year after
that. While I see Chopra and SSRS as very different
from one another (one gives interesting talks and the
other functions as a guru)both have greatly
contributed to to the rising spirituality on the
planet.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs