Maharishi's model of enlightenment has always puzzled me as well -
right from the Intro lecture - really, why should a true Indian sage
have any concern about World Peace when he should be talking about how
the world is illusion . . . how the world is as it should be . . .
shouldn't we be walking around pondering the "I AM" . . .

Perhaps this is what made Maharishi so unique - perhaps why he was
invited into heaven (should that be the case) - because he cared about
the world - because he placed raising world consciousness even above
the self-realization of his followers.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "abutilon108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>