---That's why MMY is a "200%" Guru: 100% for Advaita and 100% for (as
an ideal: Heaven on Earth). But some clarification and discussion
would be advisable.  Just some thoughts:
1. First, what do we mean by "Heaven on Earth".  We can go all the
way back to Isaiah for some serious considerations in this matter -
turning swords into plowshares, etc. This means and end to war and
the basic New Deal stuff: full employment, a chicked in every pot, a
car in every garage.
 Healthwise, an end to global diseases; since for example about
16,000 infants die daily due to malnutrition and the most pernicious
cause of infant death: tainted water. Although MMY has not mentioned
these specific problems, the various measures he's come up with (new
or ancient) are designed to ideally cope with both aspects of life:
Absolute and relative.  Thus the 200%.
 Although as pointed out by another contributor, MMY's philolsophy is
pure Advaita Vedanta (Cf. SBAL, BG); there are some major differences
between his implementation of this and the "Neo-Advaitins".  This
brings us to the comment below: why not just address the dualistic
illusion or delusion and zero in on the "I AM"?? (the Self).
 That's the Neo-Advaitin approach - the modern grandparents of this
being Ramana Maharshi and Nisargadatta Maharaj. The proposal in this
school is that if one addresses the root cause of suffering (the
ignorance of dualism), then ALL other levels of suffering will
automatically be nipped in the bud.  But here's the key point:
 Suffering on those levels will supposedly be eradicated among the
Enlightened, REGARDLESS of what transpires in the relative sense.
Thus, there's no particular effort to addresss problems "on their own
level".
  So isn't that MMY's position?  No quite.  SOME of his proposals
have been designed to address problems "on their own level", for
example, those RAAM gold coins.
 To conclude, MMY though a proponent of Advaita Vedanta, is not in
the same school as the Neo-Advaitins; and from his POV, just
addressing the "I AM" would be insufficient.  More is needed: the
Maharishi Effect, scientific studies, Yagyas, universities, the whole
bit.  Neo-Advaitins (examples - Gangaji, Eckart Tolle, Byron Katie,
etc...) are not into the peripheral stuff; since they believe that
addressing the root cause of ignorance is sufficient.
 Ramana Maharshi regarded bodily existence as "excess baggage".
Ultimately, IMO, "Glorification" of the physical body - attaining a
Rainbow Light Body - would be a more desirable goal than simply
realizing the Self and dropping the body as "excess baggage".