Yeah, Judy, I knew the "speck guy" was detained in an Arab country not
America, but geeze, I was reading Playboy magazine in the 60's and
there were always a ton of stories about persons "jailed for three
seeds," so I thought that a speck guy is a speck guy -- just a
principle being seen.

Do you think that such a thing couldn't happen in America?

Over 800,000 persons were arrested this year alone for marijuana
use/possession.

Edg