--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rflex@> wrote:

> > > Cause and effect certainly applies to adharmic behavior and dharmic
> > > behavior. The results of adharmic behavior is suffering. The
result of
> > > dharmic behavior is happiness. It seems quite obvious to me.
> > >

> > I know it seems obvious to you -- which is always a danger sign, IMO.
> > "Seems obvious" can stem from taking things on faith. You don't seem
> > to be able to get outside your box by even acknowledging that the same
> > thing may cause one person joy and another suffering. Until you
> > understand that, the  walls of the box of blind faith may be remain
> > high and mighty in your life.
>

> Well, apart from my own experience [not just belief, or faith], it
> apparently was obvious to Guru Dev as well:

I REALLY don't think you speak for Guru Dev. But do as you fancy.

> ~When people call themselves brahman then afterwards go far from
> dharma and karma too, in this way, that condition [of oneness with
> brahman] is not nourished but is destroyed.
>
> Therefore until you shrink from love of worldly things, then for as
> long as you are not returning to brahman, you should do worship of
> Bhagavan [God]. Keep doing bhakti and when he will very much be in
> desire of Bhagavan, then afterwards you shall be freed from
> janma-maraNa ke chakkara - the wheel of birth and death.
>
> ~~ Swami Brahmananda Saraswati  [Shri Shankaracharya UpadeshAmrita
> kaNa 9 of 108]

Which of course  quite different from what you said.

You can throw out, or up, literally, any quotes you want. Non have
explained, the point, or question I raised above.

I am interested if you have an answer because I don't see one. I will
try again: 1) If actions create specific reactions, not random
reactions, and 2) some gain happiness, others suffering from the same
reaction or fruit of action, then HOW can everyone doing the same
prescribed action A result in all happiness to everyone and all
suffering from Action B.

If YOU have an answer, great.