From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Sal Sunshine
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 7:12 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] From a recertified Governor

On Mar 11, 2008, at 5:40 PM, Rick Archer wrote:

n the meantime, I've been following the thread on John Konhaus' email
important to me because it speaks volumes concerning whether or not I can
continue being an active part of any organization under such "leaders". As I
see it, the truth of this whole Konhaus/Serb interchange would be revealed
if the Serb could post the complete, unaltered email messages between
himself and supposedly Konhaus.

"The Serb"--LOL.  Geez, Rick, I don't blame this guy for wanting to keep his
identity secret.  Is he for real?

Yes. He emailed me with his real name, but wants to remain anonymous, for
obvious reasons.

Checked by AVG.
1:41 PM