On Mar 11, 2008, at 7:47 PM, Rick Archer wrote:

On Mar 11, 2008, at 5:40 PM, Rick Archer wrote:

n the meantime, I've been following the thread on John Konhaus' email responses to the Serb's emails, and the truth of this interchange is very important to me because it speaks volumes concerning whether or not I can continue being an active part of any organization under such "leaders". As I see it, the truth of this whole Konhaus/Serb interchange would be revealed if the Serb could post the complete, unaltered email messages between himself and supposedly Konhaus.

"The Serb"--LOL. Geez, Rick, I don't blame this guy for wanting to keep his identity secret. Is he for real?

Yes. He emailed me with his real name, but wants to remain anonymous, for obvious reasons.

Well, that really wasn't what I was asking--it was a rhetorical question pertaining to the somewhat unusual way he kept referring to Zoran. (Slang, IOW. I'm a little surprised that didn't come across.) I don't have a problem with someone choosing to remain anonymous, obviously.

Sal