Dear Anonymous Recert,

The Movement leaders are only leaders unto themselves. I am going to give you a
piece of gut level advice. here it is. You have followed your guru Maharishi to
an extreme degree. Now, you should let nothing stand in your way of faith
between you two. Do not create spiritual obstacles for yourself now through
doubt. Let it all go. If you have need for more teachings from other masters
then so be it. But don't make waves now which you never made before.

There's so many times I wish I never even opened my mouth to write my opinions
because they are catalogued behind me and stacked up on top of one another
until very few, if even myself, could tell any longer what I believe. Forever
people will call into question what I say because they will have something
somewhere to the opposite effect.

Those of you who have no such stigmas attached to you, remain at peace and in
that easy manner and go about your lives. the Movement doesn't own you at all.
They will never know what you do if you remain silent. So be easy, go about
your way, create no obstacles. Burn no bridges.

I really believed in the group meditation thing having felt the shakti of it
for the years I was at MIU, first meditating in the Chapel and then in the
Domes. It is not good karma, I don't think, contributing to an atmosphere of
negativity regarding that, especially given how rare such a thing truely is
upon this planet.  It's so very rare.

You know, 100 million people watch the Superbowl, but there's only some 1,400
people who meditate in a group.

The Movement pretty much is run by dopes but we here all know that. Some yet,
out there, feel it still is true, and you guys can build upon that. that;s what
recert was about, was reestablishing the small and bright truth, of the
meditation, into the future.

So don't let hope slip away just because of some crazies.  So that's it.