here's sincerely hoping that you get the job if you want it!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> For instance, I had a job interview yesterday at 11:00 am.  I had
meditated and just felt like lying down and napping after.  My sense
of time was skewed and I awoke at 10:45 am, and I hadn't gotten ready.
Right that second the job called and told me they needed to set the
time back an hour.  Sorry.

> So then I was bored and I decided to go to Walmart to get some gum.
I bought some candy as well.   While I was still wasting a few minutes
I thought, just bring some into the interview and give it to them. A
weird thought, but I did it anyway.  So during the interview I put the
candy on the table and they gobble it down. I had this thought that
for a chef one wants people to eat from so that they salivate even
when thinking your name.