--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   (snip)
> >
> > This was a *calculation* that the Obama campaign
> > made early on and has followed through on with
> > incredible cynicism. And far too many progressives,
> > yourself included, have swallowed it whole.
>   (snip)
> I speak from my own experience;
> I'm not sure what progressives your speaking about.

Sorry; I assumed you considered yourself a progressive.

> I thought Hillary was a progressive; or is she a liberal.

Same thing, actually. We had to stop using "liberal"
when the right wing started making it a curse word.

> Or is she just Hillary.
> And because she is a woman, then all women should vote for her.

They should??

> And since Barack isn't a Washington insider like her, we
> can't trust him?

We can't trust him because he's not a Washington
insider??

> I  hear a tone of authenticity in Barack's voice...
> I am musically inclined, and am very sensitive to tone.

Yeah, so am I. But you and I are hearing very different
things in his voice.

> I am also sensitive to when someone is off track, making it up, not
> authentic or when someone is just a plain liar.
> How can we trust anything the Clinton's say?
> They lie as much as Bush, don't ya think?

Not by a very, very, VERY long shot.